Thursday, June 09, 2005

It's on

Alright. Since I'm closing escrow next week, and I best have someone helping me pay this mortgage, I posted my first craigslist ad for my condo last night. What agony to write copy intended to get someone excited about renting this place. Turns out.. after hours of crafting my best shot.. that I can be much more salesy and cheesy than I thought! I found desirable services and employers around the property, put together an album of photos of it, and looked over other similar places nearby. Whew! I'm usually so damned lazy. I decided to way overprice the place in the first ad.. just to see if the place might be worth more than I think. So far not one email. So much for optimism.

Link to Craigslist post

Update: So far as of close of business Friday, I have received one reply - from another Miraval buyer like myself asking to share information. At least I have friendly competitors. Price reduction coming soon.

No comments: